Monday, March 7, 2011

J09: Coleman Project

We're A 10!
Aaron
Amberly
Kerry
Mike Burton
Mike Bickley
Mary

Our team has worked diligently to make this project a success. We made it a point to have everything finished as of today, as if we were presenting so that we can focus on the delivery and have the project as seamless as possible. We have the same direction as before, but now we are working more individually. It was very simple for our group to decide on who would work on which aspects of the final project. Each member individually vocalized the area they desired to finalize. Everyone has been responsible enough that I have had no doubts in their efforts or abilities to create a success. I was finalizing packaging with Mary and Mike Burton. I sketched accessory pieces for our product. I have consistently brought new and corresponding ideas to each part of the project and have also done my part listening. I have enjoyed the project as a whole, including the teamwork, creative process, and challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment