Thursday, March 10, 2011

J10: Coleman Project

Team-O-10's
Aaron
Amberly
Kerry
Mary
Mike Bickley
Mike Burton


Our team really came together and got the job done. I was satisfied with everyones effort. Of course there are a few things I wish we could have changed or just cleaned up a little bit but overall I am satisfied with our final project. We created the water filter/carafe and yesterday was our day to present. We tried to get everyone together before class to perform a practice run, however schedules got in the way and a few of our teammates had to quickly  out as class was beginning. With that said, everyone did a great job speaking in front of the class.
I was satisfied with my contributions, as well as those others contributed. My main area of production was the creative aspect and trying to keep the group organized and on track. I did some rough sketches as well but I didn't have the best materials for the drawings and others were a little more skilled with this type of illustration than I. This is an awesome concept for a project but I might change the time limit on the presentations. It was difficult to have everyone included with a large group such as mine and there were so many more points and details that could have been discussed. I hope this idea continues to grow and produce more successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment