Monday, January 24, 2011

IDEO

The systems used for evoking and completing the design process were very interesting to me. I had never been exposed to any kind of mechanic for design, but on the other hand I have for writing, which I use every time I prepare a paper.
Initially, I was unsure at first how beneficial the processes might be before we watched the video about IDEO. It was amazing to watch a group of people with so many ideas being able to use these systems and processes to organize all the thoughts and notes to produce very realistic, versatile, and unique designs.
I am looking forward to implementing and trying out the design process on some future projects I tackle or begin and how each one might work better for me as an individual or as part of a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment