Friday, January 7, 2011

Who am I and what am I about? Heres a tiny glimpse.

I am Sarah Natalie Jerels. I'm from Mansfield, Ohio which is just about an hour north of Columbus. I'm an only child and my parents divorced when I was about a year old. My mom is adopted so I don't know very much about her heritage but my father is Apache and Swiss. I have the best family. I am the proud parent of a loving, adorable, four-legged boy named Pete Rock. He is half Italian Greyhound and half Min Pin. We frequent the parks around Columbus and we love the outdoors. If you're ever near Mansfield you should definitely visit Mohican State Park.
I've been living in Columbus since I graduated high school in 2007. I'm content here for the time being but I really feel the itch to move. I love traveling, even if its an unknown, unheard of destination. I have been to many of the states in the US but not enough. Over winter break I visited both Pittsburgh and New York City for the first time and loved it! I have also visited many of the Caribbean islands and a handful of European nations as well.
I have an associates of arts from Columbus State and I'm almost finished with my Bachelors in Communications with a minor in design. It took me a long time to decide this major. I simply want to do everything. I want to be an art therapist, engineer, sociologist, CEO, writer, scientist, translator, and the list goes on and on.
I'm a Sagittarius; a fire sign and lost constellation. I share my birthday (December 14th) with Nostradamus and Tycho Brahe. I like my martinis very dirty and shaken not stirred. I cook about 85% of what I consume. I LOVE working with pastels. I've been on a hot air balloon ride. I prefer vinyl music. And, as mentioned in class, I have no patella and a titanium rod and screw in my right leg. Anything else you may be curious about - please inquire!

No comments:

Post a Comment