Monday, February 14, 2011

C to C: 1-3

From the get-go Cradle to Cradle really shits all over products/designs that came from the Industrial Revolution especially which have negatively impacted the environment. I think it is important to note that it the fragility of the environment was unsure. I am not saying that it's not an issue, however, we can't solely focus on the mistakes and shortcomings of past. Firstly, education is the most important step in making a change. It is also pertinent to create new processes and products to harmonize with the environment and possibly reverse the negative effects.
I think it is important to open any material with hard hitting facts and revelations. It was definitely effective in my experience as a reader. On that note, it is also important to bring the reader into a more positive light and promote positive efforts towards a better way of living. I believe it is easier to persuade when you have the receiver in a good mood and a state where they are more willing to embrace new ideas. I'm looking forward to the following chapters concerning eco-effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment