Monday, February 28, 2011

J09: Coleman Project

Teammates
Aaron
Amberly
Kerry
Mike Burton
Mike Bickley
Mary

Overall, I am optimistic about the product. I think we have the product itself near finished and the current challenges are the packaging and kiosk. Everyone in the group is willing to work with perspectives and each of us has a skill that adds a dynamic to our team. We chose a household type water filtration system/device. The product will be a more modernized model of, say, a BRITA system. In the beginning I contributed a handful of product concepts and also researched price points and problems in the home. I feel like I have done an equal amount of talking and listening. My first priority task is to work on the product packaging. We have agreed on most details so I'm looking forward to seeing these ideas conceptualized on paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment