Monday, February 14, 2011

Legal Issues in Design

Since performing the designer investigation where I did some digging on Shepard Fairey and learned about some of his legal battles. I've had this whole copyright thing on my mind due to his copyright battle concerning the Obama image. It seems that since then, copyright has been butting its head at least a  few times a week. For instance, watching the Remix documentary. I also had to write a paper where I used citations. I was listening to NPR and they were talking about applying copyrights to fashion. Oh and lets be sure that the youngsters know when they're committing a crime as well. I continued watching videos and reading articles discussing the topic and heres what struck my interest.



Copyright Fashion

Copyright Kids

Close to Home

Not Our Beloved YouTube!

What Is It Good For?

they were already concerned nine years ago
E-Books; Nine Years Ago?!

No comments:

Post a Comment