Monday, February 21, 2011

Guest Designers

On my way to class I was in a rush, thanks to the weather. I walked in just at the beginning of the brainstorming on how to approach the given task. I got the run down and we constructed a decent arch with a support arm. I was really excited to have a stimulating task at hand to get my mind geared up for the rest of class.
It was also interesting learning about each of their separate projects. this is because they each had similar but unique approaches and techniques as to how they created and manifested each design. It was also very assuring and beneficial to get first hand feedback from individuals who have changed majors, worked hard, chased their ambitions, and achieved success.
This was a great experience for, in my opinion, any student who is considering any type of artsy degree or anyone who is interested in art but is unsure of a major. I'm simply a minor in design, however I feel as though I made a very wise choice in choosing that minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment